In this section.....
Fire Marshal Training
The Fire Marshal Training Course with Cranfield Airport will provide you and your staff with the latest information regarding fire safety in the workplace. The course is designed as the minimum fire safety training and meets the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. It covers all the basic knowledge enabling the employee to safely evacuate in an emergency and the appropriate actions to be taken. Please click here for a downloadable pdf of this course.
Who it's aimed at :
- Any person that has been allocated fire safety responsibilities for the prevention of fires and implementing fire evacuations should a fire occur.
Theory location - Classroom environment
Practical location - Conducted outside
Theory Session Content :
- The role of a fire marshal
- Assessing fire risks
- Spotting and reporting hazards
- The appropriate action in the event of a fire
- First aid fire fighting
- Ensuring full and safe evacuation
Practical Session :
- Use of water, Co2, fire extinguishers on real fires
- Demonstration of fire blanket
Participants are advised to wear suitable warm clothing and closed toe shoes for practical scenarios.
For more details of this course and for course availability please email email@example.com or telephone us on +44 (0)1234 754710.
Content and structure delivered in an interesting and informative manner. M.H. - April 2013
Very well organised and structured course - instructor very knowledgeable. M.B - April 2013
I thought the trainers were excellent, great attitude and positive energy. B.J. - June 2013
Great course, good mix of theory and practical. A.C. - June 2013
First Class. Thankyou. M.A. - October 2013